Enter in the draw to win a $100 Target Gift Card!
Feeling lucky? Enter our draw via our Facebook page or Instagram account to WIN a $100 Target Gift Card!
To enter simply:
- Like this post
- Make sure you're following eGift it on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Comment under our post by tagging your bestie and tell them how special they are! 💗
- Share this post to your stories for an additional entry
This giveaway is open within Australia only from 3 August 2022 at 10am and closes on 31 August 2022 at 5pm. The winning entry will be drawn at random and tagged on our story 72hrs after the competition closes.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
2) Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3) Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of eGift it or Pit Stop Recharge Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
4) The competition commences on Wednesday 3 August 2022 at 10:00am (AEST) and concludes on Wednesday 31 August 2022 at 5pm (AEST) (the promotional period).
5) The competition will be advertised on eGift it social channels.
6) To enter the draw, participants must like the post, follow egiftit on Facebook or Instagram comment, tag another user and share the post to instagram or facebook stories for an additional entry.
7) Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 are unable to enter.
8) Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
9) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10) There will be one (1) winner.
11) The prize is one (1) Target $100 digital gift card to Target. Total prize pool is $100 AUD.
12) The winner will receive a Target $100 digital gift card via email and SMS.
13) The Target digital gift card will be delivered to the winner via email. The winner must ensure the email contact details provided to eGift it are accurate. We accept no responsibility for gift cards delivered to the incorrect email.
14) No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
15) Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
16) In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17) The draw will take place at eGift it Pty Ltd, Level 1, 4-6 Kingsway, Cronulla, NSW 2230, Australia on 1 September 2022 inclusive using computerised random selection. The winners will be notified by the email. eGift it reserves the right to publish the winners’ details published on the respective websites and social channels within one (1) week of the draw.
18) Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
19) The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
20) It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
21) In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
22) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
23) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24) eGift it Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
25) If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
26) All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and to subscribe to eGift it newsletters but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
27) The Promoter is eGift it Pty Ltd ABN 82 145 328 703, Level 1, 4-6 Kingsway, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia. Ph: 02 8556 8670
28) This competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram, nor is Facebook or Instagram associated with this contest. By entering, entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram.